We may earn money from the products/companies mentioned in this post. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, read our Terms & Disclosures.
We celebrate Valentine’s Day as a family by doing activities together.
One activity my preschoolers love to do is get messy with paint! Don’t all preschoolers love to make a mess? I’ve put together a cute Valentine’s Day preschool craft that lets kids get messy, have fun, and this craft makes a cute decoration for the home.
And guess what? This is just one post of many in our February Love blog hop! Once you’ve checked out this Valentine’s Day preschool craft, you can hop over to other websites who have shared their posts about love. Link up your own posts about love, or activities related to love at the bottom of this post! Don’t forget to add our Love Hop badge!
Valentine’s Day Preschool Craft: Doily Heart Garland
How to make the Preschool Valentine’s Day Craft
- Set up a space for your preschool to paint the white doilies. Let them get messy, so be sure you have your paint surface covered! We used watercolors and the kids chose which colors to paint the paper hearts.
- Let the hearts dry, and thread them on the string, alternating red doilies and painted doilies. Hang the paper heart garland up as Valentine’s Day home decor!
- This craft can be a fun tween Valentine’s day craft to decorate their room. Give them a smaller paintbrush for more detail, and alternate with paper hearts of different colors!
This post is one of many about Love! Hop over to see more great posts here: Love Blog Hop
Do you have posts about love? Add the badge below to your website and link up with us!
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.kiddycharts.com/?p=31375" title="KiddyCharts Valentines Day Love Blog Hop" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.kiddycharts.com/assets/love-blog-hop-badge-for-valentines-day.jpg" alt="KiddyCharts Valentines Day Love Blog Hop" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Hop on over to check out more Love themed posts, and then come back and link up your own posts!
1. Love Coupons from KiddyCharts
2. Valentine Fine Motor Sensory Bin from Adventures Of Adam
3. Love Bug Craft from Play & Learn Everyday
4. Love Tot Pack from Kori at Home
5. Books About Love from Learning by Design
6. Doodle Heart Painting from Flash Bugs Studio (pictured bottom right and bottom right on square image)
7. Painted Heart Garland for Preschoolers from Craft Create Calm
8. Fingerprint Heart Art from Teach Beside Me
9. DIY Friendship Love Bracelet from Living Ideas (pictured bottom left and bottom left on square image)
10. 6 Simple Date Ideas from Great Googa Moogas
11. Fingerprint Heart Keepsake from Messing Little Monsters
12. Book Review – 5 Love Languages from MissJaimeOT
13. Newspaper Heart Garland from Kitchen Counter Chronicles (pictured top)
14. Sign Language Love Artwork from Pray Species
15. Geeky Valentine’s day Chocolates from Two Married Geeks
16. Sweet Hearts to Sew from Coloured Buttons
17. Valentines invitation to Play from My Bored Toddler
18. Valentine’s day Tracing Worksheets from Living Life and Learning (pictured middle left and middle left on square image)
19. Using mindmaps and thinking routine to explore the concept of love from Smart Tinker
20. Foil Heart Painting from Crafts on Sea (pictured middle right and middle right on square image)
21. Free Valentine’s Day Printable Pack for Preschoolers from Best Toys 4 Toddlers
22. Valentine’s Day Game from Books and Giggles
23. Conversation Heart Goop from Raising Little Superheroes
24. Easy Carved Love Stamps for Kids from The Usual Mayhem
25. 14 Days of Love Notes from There’s Just One Mommy
26. Kite Valentines Card from KiddyCharts
27. Valentines Biscuits – Heart Shaped Frozen Yoghurt Sandwiches from KiddyCharts
28. 7 Healthy Ways to Show Your Family LOVE This Valentine’s Day from Shrinking Momster
29. Sandy Hearts Sensory Play from Simple Fun for Kids
30. 50+ Awesome Valentines Day Printables for Kids from KiddyCharts”