We may earn money from the products/companies mentioned in this post. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, read our Terms & Disclosures.
Red, White and Blue Drink Recipe
If you’re looking for a fun patriotic drink recipe for the Fourth of July these JELLO shots are a cool treat. They’re so easy to make and your guests will love how creative your are with your party drinks. Read the red, white and blue drink recipe below, and serve these at your next summer BBQ!
- 3 cups vodka, divided
- 3 envelopes Knox unflavored gelatin, divided
- 3 cups boiling water, divided
- 1 (3 oz) box blue berry JELL-O gelatin
- 1 (3 oz) box strawberry or cherry JELL-O gelatin
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- Whipped cream
- 12 stemmed maraschino cherries
Layer 1 (Blue)