10 Tasty Salsa Recipes to make for Your Celebration
Happy Cinco de Mayo! Cinco de Mayo means “5th of May” in Spanish and it is celebrated in both Mexico and the United States. Many people think Cinco de Mayo is a celebration of Mexico’s independence, but that’s not true. Cinco de Mayo is a celebration of Mexico’s victory over the french army during a battle on May 5, 1862.
We celebrate Cinco de Mayo with a simple dinner of tacos and salsa. But I have a confession to make. I haven’t ever made salsa from scratch. I’ve wanted to. I even bought a Magic Bullet Blender for the purpose of mixing up home-made salsa. I’ve used it for some healthy breakfast smoothies but not salsa.
I was searching Pinterest for the perfect salsa recipe when I thought, why don’t I share some easy salsa recipes with my readers?
I’ve put together a list of 10 easy salsa recipes and the best thing about the list? The recipes are all different styles, which means you should be able to find the perfect recipe for your Cinco de Mayo celebration, or even for Taco Tuesday with your family!
If you hadn’t noticed, I’ve numbered the images in the pic above so correspond with the recipe links below.
10 Easy Salsa Recipes
- Cowboy Caviar: Spicy Black Bean, Corn and Fresh Tomato Salsa from The Jenny Evolution
- Creamy Alvacado Salsa Recipe from All Done Monkey
- Fresh Tomato Salsa from Meaningful Mama
- Pineapple Salsa from The Typical Mom
- Pico De Gallo Recipe from Your Modern Family
- Peach Salsa from Still Playing School
- Salsa Soup from MomDot
- Homemade Salsa Kids Love from JDaniel4’s Mom
- Cinco de Mayo Salsa from Sun Scholars
- Easy Mango Salsa from Kid World Citizen
Which recipe will you make to go with your dinner? For more great recipes, follow CraftCreateCalm on Pinterest.